COVID 19 STORE OPERATIONS
RE-OPENED FOR BUSINESS
Due to the loosening of government mandated measures imposed to help slow the spread of COVID -19, Comic Book Addiction has re-opened for business. Social distancing measures are still in place, so it’s not quite business as usual, but customers are once again able to enter the store to browse and shop.
To help ensure the health and safety of all customers, staff and the community at large, all store staff will be wearing face masks at all times and will adhere to strict social distancing protocols. We also will be limiting the number of people allowed in the store at any one time. All gaming events are still on hold until further notice.
If you have any comics, magic cards, video games or other collectibles that you wish to sell, we are always buying.
REVISED STORE HOURS
Monday and Tuesday: 1pm-7pm
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 11am-7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am-6pm
CURB-SIDE PICK UP
For any customers who wish to utilize the service, we will continue to offer curbside pick-up.
CURB-SIDE PICK UP PROCEDURES
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, we will be following strict social distancing procedures through our curbside pick-up service, as follows:
- All orders must be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 905-666-0011. Orders for gaming products may also be made through www.cbagames.com.
- We will process your order and email you as soon as it ready for pick-up. Wherever possible, we will fill orders in 30 minutes or less.
- You may pay through the following methods:
- Etransfer to email@example.com
- Credit card by phone. Call 905-666-001
- Tap at the door. If you would like to use this method, please call when you arrive at the store, but remain in your car. We will bring the tap device to your car along with your order.
- When you arrive at the store to pick up your order, please call 905-666-0011 and we will bring it out to you.